Sex Addiction Help in Everett – How Can Debbie Bayer Help You?
If you are looking for sex addiction help in Everett, then you have come to the right place. Sage Counseling and Coaching has decades of experience in the field of addiction. In this article, we zoom into on the person at the head of Sage Counseling and Coaching – Debbie Bayer. The main question that we want to answer today is how Debbie Bayer can help you with your sex addiction?
Who Is Debbie Bayer?
In short, Debbie Bayer is a Licensed Marriage and Family therapist in both Hawaii and Washington State. She works out of the head office of Sage Counseling and Coaching, which is located in Everett.
Since 1995, Debbie has been actively studying and working in this field; let’s look at some of her qualifications.
- Debbie received her Certified Substance Abuse Counselor certificate in 1995. She holds this license in Hawaii and Washington State.
- In 2005, she received her License in Marriage and Family Therapy; she holds this license in Hawaii and Washington State.
- She has a national certification in sex addiction therapy (CSAT) from the International Institute of Trauma and Addiction Professionals (IITAP).
- Debbie received training in the use of Systemic Intervention and Invitational Style Intervention.
- Terrance Gorski trained her in Advance Relapse Prevention.
- Debbie completed an Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Externship.
- Debbie is currently in the process of obtaining certification in EMDR.
If you wondered if Debbie is qualified to help you with your sex addiction in Everett, then your mind should be at ease at this point. She is definitely qualified with years of experience.
How Can Debbie Help You With Your Sex Addiction In Everett?
We can start by saying that Debbie is 100% committed to helping individuals, couples, and families from crisis to recovery. She is there to assist every step of the way. But, let’s dive a little deeper into how Debbie’s qualifications mentioned above assists her in her daily work.
The most obvious qualification that will assist with sex addiction help in Everett is her CSAT. As a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist, Debbie has received intensive training to give her all the tools necessary to treat sex addiction. She has the ability to go exclusive behavioral assessments that can only be done by a CSAT.
The second certification that helps Debbie treat sex addictions is her License in Marriage and Family Therapy. Debbie has the ability to not only help the patient but the family as a whole. She can identify the impact that sexual addiction has on marriage and family and offer a holistic healing approach. Her goal as a marriage and family therapist is to help the family develop goals and strategies to change their behavior while teaching them to deal with different life situations.
Debbie Bayer does not only help with sex addiction in Everett. She can help you with substance abuse, porn addiction, betrayal trauma, and EMDR. Debbie is continuously improving herself and her practice to ensure that she can provide you with the best possible support.